Friday, April 10, 2015

5 months!

Who, me?! I'm 5 months old?! 
5 months old and growing fast!! I am learning new things and changing every day. I've turned in to quite a silly, happy, LOUD baby these days! My giggle is hilarious, and I think dancing, being naked, and getting tickled are the funniest things! I love my new walker and can scoot all around the kitchen. I have two teeny tiny bottom teeth and get really red cheeks when I'm teething, it's adorable! I'm eating solid foods, have tasted avocado, bananas, sweet potatoes, green beans and rice cereal, and love to make a giant mess in my high chair. I still love being carried in the front pack and will walk around for hours quite happy. Took my first road trip to Vancouver and did awesome, getting more tolerant of the car seat every day ;) I've grown out of so many clothes, I'm now wearing mostly 6 month clothes but can fit in a few 6-9 month outfits and look so big! I don't sit still long, these days I play hard, but am starting to enjoy a good, long nap in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon too. I sleep awesome during the night, sometimes wake up to eat, and other times just wake up to play and talk to myself for an hour or so before going back to sleep. I'm going to give my mommy and daddy a run for their money!!


No comments:

Post a Comment