Monday, March 9, 2015

4 months old!

I'm 4 months old, and getting so big! Had my 4 month check up today, weighed in at 15lbs 10oz and measured 24.5 inches long! Got my second round of shots and barely cried. I am learning new things every day and have developed quite the little personality! I've rolled over several times, can hold my head very steady now (and love that I can be carried forward in the front pack because of this!), and I try my hardest to sit up when I'm laying down! I take a bottle really well and like to help hold it when I eat (I also like to try and suck my thumb with the bottle in my mouth). I like anything and everything that can go in my mouth, and I've started grabbing toys and guiding them to my mouth now to chew on! So far I've tasted avocados and bananas and absolutely love them both, I'm a very good eater. I just started sleeping really well and only get up once during the night for a snack. Now that I've found my voice, I'm rarely quiet anymore :) A very happy baby these days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment